2. Pay attention to the fact that events often take place outside the city, in places to which regular public transport does not go
. In this case, you will have to walk to the place.
3. Tell the client about the following disadvantages of the official festival transfer
- Its schedule is bound to the festival's opening/closing, so it usually doesn't operate the rest of the days. If the festival lasts for, say, three days, you won't be able to leave on the second day.
- Places of departure/arrival are fixed. It is not always convenient to get to them. The transfer will pick the client up in any place specified.
- It does not go around the clock, and the transfer can be booked for any time.
- You can secure a place on the return transfer only at the festival, but there will be no time for that. The transfer can be ordered immediately in both directions.
- The price depends on the number of people who booked the shuttle and will be known before the trip itself. The transfer cost is immediately shown on the site and does not change after the booking.
- It is even worse if it is not possible to pre-book the festival transfer. In this case, the bus will leave as soon as it gets full, and you will have to wait a minimum of 20 minutes on a stuffy bus as large-scale events mainly take place in the summer.
- There are not enough seats on a free shuttle for everyone. The transfer offers as much space as you need.
4. A common practice to travel to any event is to book a large tourist bus
, with an average of 50 seats. Such transport is usually rented by several groups of people that are not familiar with each other. Considering that people are usually not sober at festivals and other big events, the trip for your tourist promises the following inconveniences:
- Not all passengers are equally conscious, and in the case of an ordered bus, all the people will be waiting for one. Until every person is picked up, the bus will not set off.
- Not all passengers are equally friendly. So you can run into a random drunken brawl.
- Not all passengers have equally strong stomachs. The bus will have to make a stop whenever someone, not you, feels bad, and there may be a dozen of such passengers. As a result, the way home will be unbearably long.
5. Your client can easily avoid all this if they order a minibus only for their company.
If your tourists are wealthy and ready to call a taxi to the concert or sports venue, tell them this:
- It is unprofitable for taxi services to purchase minivans specifically for events, and companies often fail to cope with the increased load so there may not be enough transport for everyone. The task of transfer service is to find a suitable option for the tourist, by all means.
- When choosing a taxi, you need to understand that a large group will need at least two cars. In the minibus, you will go all together sharing your emotions and impressions with friends right away.
- Everyone will arrive at the place at the same time so no one will have to wait for the others and waste time and nerves to gather the group
At Kiwitaxi, the tourist can choose from buses for 7, 10, 13, 16, and 19 passengers. A booking can be made 24 hours before departure. You will receive a 50% of Kiwitaxi commission for each completed transfer.