attracts tourists with its freedom of movement. You can go anywhere whenever you want. But you should also keep in mind the following minuses:
- Responsibility for the trip lies solely with the tourist. He/she should plan the route and concentrate on the road all the time instead of enjoying the beauties of the country. He/she will be responsible in case of an accident and will have to solve problems if the car breaks down. As a result, the trip may turn into hard work instead of a fascinating journey.
- It is twice as hard for a driver to orient in an unfamiliar country if there is a difficult situation on the road (left-hand traffic, mountain serpentine, a specific driving style e.g. in Asia).
may help a tourist to eliminate the shortcomings of a rented car, but it also has its drawbacks, which the transfer doesn't have:
- You have to take into account the features of booking a car in the country.
in Hong Kong, taxis serve only a certain area in the city, and you can take a taxi at special parking lots, some of which may go only in a particular direction.
When booking a transfer, the tourists no longer need to think about transportation. The driver meets them upon arrival, walks to the car, and drives directly to the indicated address.
- In the case of a taxi, it is not always possible to immediately find a suitable car.
, the tourist decided to visit the ski resorts in France and Switzerland. A trip from one country to another by public transport will be accompanied by numerous transport changes, and it will be very difficult to find a taxi with enough space for sports equipment.
We have just discussed the benefits of a transfer for an individual tour. And now we will tell why you need to choose Kiwitaxi for your client's trip:
- 24/7 support service in English;
- prices are on average 20% lower than those of competitors;
- the cost is fixed after the booking and does not depend on the area within a city;
- the booking can be made 16 hours before departure;
- free cancellation 24 hours prior to travel.
When ordering a transfer, you can negotiate all the details: ask for a special mount for snowboard, order a minibus for a large company or two child seats if necessary.