- If you're booking a Kiwitaxi transfer, tell your clients the number of our support team. If any problems arise, they should call us first. Thus, we'll be able to solve these problems faster.
- Check the flight number. Sometimes, travel agents mistakenly specify a connecting or return flight.
- If your tourists need to be met at a railway station or in a seaport, specify the number of a train and a carriage, and in the case of a ship — its name and route.
- Check your email regularly and read emails about order workflow carefully.
- For any urgent questions, call our support team.
- Check the payment method. If you've chosen the payment on the spot, tell your tourist how much money they need to prepare. The amount and currency of an additional payment are specified in a tourist's voucher.
- A tourist may book an additional service provided by the driver on the spot. For instance, the second hour of waiting due to losing baggage and being stuck at an airport. In this case, a tourist pays for a service in cash to the driver. The payment is made in the currency specified in a voucher for the main order.
We at Kiwitaxi try to prevent mistakes and teach our partners how to make a booking correctly. However, it's impossible to avoid mistakes completely. That's why our cool specialists are there for you: